Parents, before you begin registration, please take advantage of the information below:
- Our registration process is all online.
- First time registrants will create an account in order to access the registration.
- Returning families will use your email and password from last year to access your account and the registration.
- Completing registration should take about 30 minutes.
- You will need the camper’s immunization record, health insurance information, and physician’s contact information to complete the medical form.
- You are able to save your progress along the way and pick up where you left off later.
- A $50 deposit is required to secure your registration. This will be the last step before submitting your application.
- After submitting your registration application, you will be required to download the Camper Physical Form which must be completed by a licensed healthcare provider and uploaded to your camper’s account before their camp session. A sports or school physical is acceptable as long as it’s dated within 12 months of your camper’s session.
- If you are applying for a Camp Hardtner scholarship, this is a separate process from registration. Please see the Summer Camp Scholarship webpage.
- If your church or another organization is paying all or some of your camp fee, please have them contact our office to confirm the details.