Applications are being accepted online through Dec. 31, 2017.
Camp Hardtner, at its core, is a Christian community, and the counselors are the foundation of that community. We do all the same fun things as most summer camp programs and put Christ at the center of our life as we do it. As a member of the permanent staff, you will lead games and activities for children of all ages, while supporting your fellow staff in the implementation of the day’s program. As a cabin counselor, you and your cabin mate will be responsible for making sure the kids in your cabin have the best week of their lives.
Being a Permanent Staff member aka “Counselor” at Camp Hardtner is often described as one of the best jobs on Earth! Are you ready for the greatest summer of your life? Apply today!
Detailed job descriptions can be found within the application, but here are a few basic things you need to know:
- Available Positions: Approximately 20 Cabin Counselors and 1 Head Driver
- Start Date: May 24, 2018
- Departure Date: July 27, 2018
- Base Salary: $1550
- Meals and Lodging Provided: $2500 value
- Returning Staff Bonus: $100 (for each year served)
- Lifeguard Bonus: $100
- Time-Off is provided between camp sessions. For exact dates/times please contact the camp office.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
If you have any questions, please call Daniel in the camp office at 318.765.3794.